Steps of Applying for New Registration:
- Pick 1-6 preferred names for your company that indicates your company objectives and missions.
- Make sure that the name isn’t already in use, and it must not violate the provision of a company name.
- Post that, the application process takes place.
- When the name is approved, the process moves further, and the application for new company registration takes place within 60 days.
- Next, the registrar has to arrange the appropriate stamps.
- After that, the registrar has to log in to the portal, fill-up the form, and submit the documents.
- After the form completion, the corporate ID and Certification of Incorporation will be issued by RoC.